In the course of my work I am always on the look out for new and interesting products to try and three months ago stumbled across this new locally produced skin care range called PURES Skincare…
What a nice surprise to find a local range of great products that have been perfect for me and have even been instrumental in me seeing my rosacea under my eyes clear up completely.
I think that the thing that really impresses me about the range is just how natural and soft it is on your skin. I have used some ranges of skincare that almost feel like they are stripping a level of skin off my face very time I cleanse, but not Pures…it is gentle and makes my skin feel sublime.
So where did this range of skin care come from?
To start it is made up of organic and natural ingredients that will leave your skin feeling amazing after just a couple of days use.
The Purēs philosophy is to source the purest organic and natural ingredients – and deliver these with minimal impact to the planet.
Purēs Skincare founder, Con Diamantopoulos, has worked in the beauty industry for over 18 years. It is this desire to create a simple, modern and natural skin care range that lead him on the quest to find a natural solution for both men and women without using any of the harsher, harmful ingredients.
Con’s belief was that by combining science with nature, he could create a skincare range that would deliver. He wanted to use organic and natural ingredients that were scientifically proven to benefit the skin.
After 18 years of research, Con and his team developed a truly natural, gentle and effective skincare range that will make a difference to how you see your skin care and how to get the best results for you!
There are 4 products in the range and I tried 3 of them (the women’s moisturising serum did not really fit for me so I did not try that one out) and I can highly recommend you give them a go!
This gently lathering cleanser will perfectly cleanse the skin and fight wrinkles. After use, my skin felt cleansed and silky smooth. This gentle formula is suitable for all skin types – for both men and women and it is one of the things that really made a difference for my face!
Here’s how it works:
- Australian Cehami Daisy reduces skin inflammation and increases cell regeneration.
- Olive Leaf Extract combats free radicals – a major cause of wrinkles.
- Ginseng is known for its powerful healing qualities and ability to stimulate skin cell growth.
- And finally, the essential oils revitalise your skin and give you an energising lift.
The Anti-ageing Eye Cream.
This eye cream is packed full of nature’s best ingredients to plump, firm and replenish the delicate eye area. It clears the skin of free radicals, fights wrinkles and moisturises, it was significantly beneficial in reducing wrinkles around my eyes and as I said before helped to clear up my rosacea.
I use it every day and it leaves the area around my eyes feeling fresh, light and looking good!
Here’s how it works:
- Australian Native Plum has anti-ageing benefits and hydrates the skin.
- Cucumber is a natural moisturiser and refreshes and revitalises the skin.
- Green Tea Extract is a rich source of antioxidants and Vitamins C and E – it’s a powerful force against ageing skin.
- Japanese Knot Weed is thought to be one of the most powerful antioxidants (and wrinkle preventers) found in nature.
- Gotu Kola helps build the collagen foundation of the skin, fight free radicals and improve skin firmness and elasticity.
All in-one Moisturiser For Men
The men’s moisturising serum contains the world’s best anti-ageing ingredients, scientifically proven to keep your skin looking and feeling great. It’s light, absorbs easily and soothes the skin after shaving. Again I use it every day and I just love how my face feels after I have shaved and applied this moisturiser…silky smooth and fantastic!
It is so nice to have a really simple regime to get into each day that allows you to always look your best and the moisturiser is the crowning element!
Here’s how it works:
- Green Tea Extract is packed full of anti-oxidants and is a formidable force in the prevention of ageing skin.
- A traditionally recognised Aboriginal herb, the Australian Cehami Daisy soothes the skin and promotes cell regeneration.
- Hibsicus Extract is the botox of the natural world – sssh don’t tell your mates!
- Calendula moisturises your skin and soothes dry, irritated or delicate skin. It helps make your skin strong and resilient.
- Camellia Japonica provides moisture deep into the skin – its moisturizing properties are exceptional.
Some of the things that make this range stand apart from many of the others in the field:
- They use pure and organic Australian ingredients wherever possible.
- They ensure every ingredient included in the range has been scientifically proven to benefit the skin.
- All the packaging is recyclable.
- They do not conduct or condone animal testing.
- They are proudly Australian.
So I highly recommend this amazing skin care range. We all need to pay attention to our skin as we get older and I think I have found the range that really does make a difference and whilst at the same time also supporting a local Australian company which I just love to do.
And to top it off it is not outrageously expensive either…you can get all three of the above for just over $140 total and it should last you at least two months if you use it daily and your skin will thank you for looking after it with this great range!
If you want to get your hands on this sensational skin care range then head over to Clues Hair Studio in Mt Lawley and see Con or one of his team. I promise you will not be disappointed!
Clues Hair Studio
310 Walcott Street
Mount Lawley WA
Telephone: 08 9272 8877
Tuesday: 9am – 5:30pm
Wednesday: 9am – 5:30pm
Thursday: 9am – 9pm
Friday: 9am – 5:30pm
Saturday: 9am – 2:30pm